Monday, March 23, 2015

Sawarna Beach, Dec 2014

Short vacay, finaaaalleeehh!!!

Last December I went to Sawarna Beach with my beloved boyfriend and his two friends (double-date vacation). It was a long Friday. Well, we both go to work as usual, and then met at his office somewhere in Tendean (you must know now what office that I am talking about) then go to his house (our meeting point to met his friends). Around 10 pm we took off. Off we go!

It was a loooooooooong, windy (I mean enter-wind LOL), dark. We arrived around 6 am. Exhausted. Hungry. And then we decided to sleep then eat (but I am still sleepy)


We just spent 2D1N in Sawarna Beach. 
Well, I think it is not recommended for family vacay.

Tips:
- just find home-stay by yourself (much cheaper!)
- choose home-stay that is located near from the beach



No comments:

Post a Comment